Our school and parish church is dedicated to Coventry's local saint, St Osburga, who founded a nunnery which was reportedly the first settlemens in the city. Refounded by Leofric and Godiva in 1043 after it's destruction by the Vikings, Osburga's monastery grew into the city's first Cathedral of St Mary, and her shrine was venerated and became a place of pilgrimage throughout the Middle Ages.
Our church and primary school in Coventry, were both built in the nineteenth century, are named in honour of St Osburg.
St Osburg’s official feast day according to the Catholic Church is 30 March but it is celebrated on 9th September at St Osburg's, the day the church was dedicated in 1845.
We strive to develop a Jesus-centred teaching and learning environment in which a broad and balanced curriculum is delivered
We reach out to touch the lives of those in need by fund - raising for recognised charities – home and abroad and through involvement in projects answering need.